Calling All Piano Lovers….
Protect your piano from scratches, watermarks, sunlight, damp, dings and bumps at a fraction of the cost of a French polish or professional repair – with a British made piano cover manufactured to the correct size and shape of your specific piano.
And do this even if you don’t know the make or model of your piano – with the ROQSOLID Team here to guide you, you are guaranteed an outstanding piano cover result!
Here’s the problem:
- Most pianos don’t come with any protection at all;
- those that do usually just have some cheap, unsightly, mass-produced vinyl / cotton affair that doesn’t last 2 minutes;
- Not only that, cheap covers offer so little protection that if your piano gets damaged as a result, you immediately suffer a reduction in value and have to put up with the damage for as long as you keep it or invest in an expensive repair – not good.
Here’s the solution:
With only a few simple steps you can preserve the look, function and resale value of your piano.
So what are these steps?
- Search for the make and model of your piano in the search box – it has an indexing facility similar to Google’s;
- If it’s there – great! Proceed to the product page of the style of cover you are interested in. If not, go to point 6 below;
- Select the colour you want, pop it into the shopping cart and go through the checkout;
- We’ll manufacture the cover for you (takes 10 to 14 working days); and
- When it arrives, simply drop it over your piano and position it – job done!
- BUT – if you can’t find the exact make and model (or you don’t know it), simply go to this page HERE and we’ll tell you what to do next.
So How Are Our Piano Covers Different?
- The most important difference is our piano covers are made to the actual spec of your specific piano. This means they fit correctly and therefore look good – be it in your home, a church, school, concert hall, college, university – wherever.
- We never use ‘generic’ sizes and shapes because they simply don’t fit correctly. Where we don’t have the spec, we will guide you through what we need to make a cover to this standard for you.
- Our PowerGuard and PremierGuard ranges are diamond quilted in 4″ squares. This not only provides additional protection, but it is also a visual deterrent to anyone considering using your piano as a coaster, shelf or display surface!
- We will get a piano cover manufactured and out to you within 10 to 14 working days.
What Are Our Covers Made Of?
- The outer is nylon. This layer has a waterproof coating which means spills and water are kept out.
- The inner layer is non-scratch felt which means the surface of your piano will be protected and preserved for years to come.
- With PowerGuard and PremierGuard there is a layer of padding sandwiched in-between the inner and outer layers, protecting your piano against knocks and dings.
Over the last 2 decades we have manufactured hundreds of covers and have satisfied customers in dozens of countries (yes, we ship internationally).
But…Don’t Just Take Our Word For It – See What Our Customers Say:
“Hi Bryn Thrilled to bits with the piano cover!! Great service and attention from your firm and would definitely recommend you to anyone wanting a new piano cover. Our piano cover is a perfect fit and beautifully made as we had hoped, and the ‘unveiling’ was received with enthusiasm and joy from the choir.
Sounds rather odd perhaps but if you could have seen the old cover you would not have been surprised by the reaction of the choir members. The dark blue colour fits in with the chair covers so was the right choice also.
Thank you so much for your help. We are grateful that after measuring our piano according to instructions and sending the order across we only waited a short while before the new made to measure cover arrived.
WHY DID WE WAIT SO LONG????? – S.M. (UK)
“Hi Bryn, just to let you know that my cover came this morning and have just unpacked it and put it on my piano and I am over the moon, than you so much it fits like a treat.
I will certainly recommend you if anyone asks me who to get covers from. Thank you once again from one delighted customer, personal service certainly pays off.” – H.D. (UK)
So this is what you’ll get from us…..
- A UK made piano cover, manufactured to the spec of your specific piano
- A nylon outer with a waterproof coating
- A non-scratch table-felt inner
- With PowerGuard and PremierGuard a layer of padding sandwiched in-between the nylon outer and felt inner layers
- A product backed by our 30 day money-back guarantee
- A 10 to 14 working day turnaround from receipt of payment to dispatch
Our Guarantee To You…..
Everything we manufacture is covered by our ROQSOLID 30 day money-back guarantee of British made quality, care and craftsmanship.
So what are you waiting for? Protect your piano today and get the peace of mind only well-made protection can bring.
Remember, if you can’t find the exact make and model of your piano, simply go HERE for further instructions.
And if all else fails you can always contact us HERE 😉
We look forward to receiving and fulfilling your order!
Bryn, Lee & The ROQSOLID Team